RHEOSTAT CONTROL ADJUSTMENTS ON RECIRCULATING OR DUAL VENTILATION FUNCTION EQUIPMENT
1. The rheostat control is the reciruclating ventilation control on the grossing unit. The reciruclating fans serve to boost ventilation function on the equipment
2. The rheostat control is the rotating knob that controls the fan speed is part of the controls for the equipment and is generally located in an easily identifiable location.
3. Turning the control to the right, increases fan speed.
4. Turning the control to the left, decreases fan speed.
5. Adjustment to the rheostat control on the equipment -- combined, recirculating/vented, or recirculating -- should only be made to the minimum level indicated on the rheostat control.
6. The minimum level will be indicated by a black dot on boarder of the rheostat control or label.
7. ALWAYS keep the control the minimum level indicated.
8. If there is any question regarding the location or function of the rheostat control, please contact Scimedico.
If there are any questions or if additional support is required, please contact Scimedico Service at:
TEL: 908.986.3000 OR 877.246.9702
623 Eagle Rock Avenue
West Orange, NJ 07052