As a full service installation company Scimedico provides turn key installation services addressing all facets of equipment installation and commissioning
SCIMEDICO COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Scimedico has fully deployed our COVID-19 Safety Protocols to the field
and is ready to service our customers in addressing this crisis. To review our protocals, please visit http://www.scimedico.com/covid-19
Customer must notify Scimedico (installer) at least 20 days before equipment ships.
- Equipment acceptance: Installer will inspect equipment once delivered.
- Equipment Uncrating: Installer will uncrate equipment. All material is disposed of at customer site.
- Equipment inspection: Installer will assure equipment is intact and undamaged. Any damage will be noted. If needed return shipping to manufacturer is to be managed by others.
- Equipment sign off: Upon inspection, customer will accept documentation regarding equipment condition.
- Equipment transfer: Equipment is transferred once to either a storage location or to the install location.
With mechanical installation Scimedico is not responsible for final connection readiness, final connection supervision, or final connection testing. No site visits will be conducted prior to install. In addition, installer is not responsible for equipment testing, certification, or final reporting/commissioning.
Scimedico provides defined decontamination services offered based on service tiers addressing increasing levels of standard, contaminated and hazmat conditions. Scimedioc's decontamination protocal is based on the Scimedico 4-12 protocal.
END USER PROTECTION
Scimedico provides solutions centered on end user safety with our Scimedico PM Kit, Scimedico Back Up Solutions, and ongoing Scimedico services.
Scimedico Preventive Maintenance™
•Scimedico PM Kit™ (with Scimedico 2X10X20 Methodology™)
Scimedico Preventive Maintenance
Scimedico Back Up Solutions (based on Temporary Solutions)
Scimedico is the market leader in providing preventive maintenance in Pathology and Necropsy, our core PM services directly address staff safety and hygiene.
- Work with distributor and customer to coordinate incoming shipment to warehouse or installation site
- Uncrate and inspect equipment to prepare for installation
- Confirm all parts have shipped with the unit
- Address any QA or damage findings
- If needed store equipment for 5 days free of charge
- Prepare equipment for delivery to installation location
- Coordinate delivery to installation location
- Delivery to installation location
- Equipment Installation Coordination: Coordination of installation based on customer's scheduling requests
- Equipment Site Readiness: Site confirmation based on manufacturer rough-in drawings, connection rough in review (digital images), and installation site readiness report. All site visits and meetings will be scheduled based on customer's scheduling requests and site readiness.
- Equipment Staging: Equipment will be staged, assembled, and built.
- Equipment Connections: Coordinate mechanical, plumbing, electrical, and HVAC trades for final connections.
- Equipment Testing: Post installation testing.
- Equipment Reporting: Installation report, equipment information, order history, and upcoming services available to the customer 24-7 on Scimedico's customer portal.